Proofreading involves checking a Spanish translation against its original English text to make sure the translation is accurate, reads well, reflects the correct terminology and conveys the right tone and style according to the purpose, type of text and intended audience.
As part of my proofreading services I can make sure that your Spanish translation:
- reflects the message of the source text accurately
- includes all the elements of the original message
- reads smoothly and naturally
- has a tone suited to the audience
- reflects the right style according to the text genre
- uses the correct terminology
- does not contain grammatical, spelling and punctuation mistakes
Do you need any help proofreading your texts? Get in touch or send me your original file in English along with your Spanish translation to assess the documents. I'll get back to you shortly.
Perhaps you’re a research fellow with enough knowledge of Spanish to translate an abstract or an article for publication in a Latin American journal. To make sure it gets accepted, you want a native speaker to check over your work.